Episode 169: Mike Bledsoe, functional movement expert, joins us on CHTV to discuss topics like why we need to squat more, emotional release for physical healing, and creative ways to play.
About Cellular Healing TV
Cellular Healing TV with Dr. Daniel Pompa, , D.PSc. can be seen LIVE every Friday at 10:00 am (EST), right here at podcast.drpompa.com
Episode 168: Dr. Trevor Cates is an expert in natural skin healing and care, and shares common root sources of skin conditions, the role toxins play in skin health.
Episode 167: Dr. William Davis is one of the rare MD’s who is taking a stand against to expose the truth of the us healthcare industry.
Episode 166: My friend and fitness coach Kevin Rail helped my wife take her fitness game to the next level by incorporating complex movements designed to promote neuroplasticity and ideal body composition
Episode 165: Gastroenterologist and Atrantil creator Dr. Ken Brown joins the podcast to share research on SIBO, it’s root causes, and clinical use of Atrantil.
Episode 164: Simon Pompa recently completed an 11 day water fasting regiment. He is, or should I say was, my carb addicted son, who loves all things food and cooking.
Episode 163: Brilliant science writer Travis Christofferson shares insights from both a historical and modern perspective on cancer research and treatment options.
- 169: Why You Need to Start Squatting May 19, 2017
- 168: The Magic Mirror of Health May 12, 2017
- 167: Why Healthcare Has Failed You May 5, 2017
- 166: How To Get 6 Pack Abs April 28, 2017
- 165: Do You Have SIBO? April 21, 2017
- 164: Should Kids Fast? April 14, 2017
- 163: Tripping Over the Truth April 7, 2017
- 162: Essential Oils, Worth the Hype? March 31, 2017
- 161: How to Walk the Talk March 24, 2017
- 160: Fasting Questions Answered with Dr. Jason Fung March 17, 2017