Episode 178: We interview the founder of Kettle & Fire bone broth company Justin Mares to dig into the unique healing properties of bone broth.
About Cellular Healing TV
Cellular Healing TV with Dr. Daniel Pompa, , D.PSc. can be seen LIVE every Friday at 10:00 am (EST), right here at podcast.drpompa.com
Episode 177: Postural Alignment Specialist Antje Waxman joins us to discuss postural therapy to help relieve pain, fix alignment issues, and boost health naturally.
Episode 176: The childhood obesity epidemic. According to the CDC, the % of obese children has more than tripled since the 70s. Guest Tom Naughton joins CHTV to discuss.
Episode 175: Dr. Jason Fung returns to discuss diabetes. Diabetes has become a massive epidemic. Nationwide, the rates have nearly doubled in the past 20 years, and numbers keep getting worse.
Episode 174: Biochemist Dr. Shayne Morris helps us understand the skin microbiome and how to keep it healthy. He also discusses his skin colonizer product.
Episode 173: Cameron started looking at the therapeutic application of ethnobotanical compounds with anxiolytic/anticonvulsant properties as an alternative to pharmaceuticals to help modulate his severe anxiety and nerve system intolerance to environmental factors and supplements
Episode 172: This week my dear friend, best-selling author and fitness legend Kathy Smith joins the show to share secrets to limitless living and gracefully aging.
- 178: My Favorite Bone Broth July 21, 2017
- 177: Eliminating Pain with Posture Therapy July 14, 2017
- 176: Why Our Kids Are Fat July 7, 2017
- 175: How to Fix Diabetes Naturally June 30, 2017
- 174: Do Skin Probiotics Work? June 23, 2017
- 173: Using Plant Medicine for Anxiety June 16, 2017
- 172: Aging Gracefully With Resilience June 9, 2017
- 171: Are Trapped Emotions Affecting Your Health? June 2, 2017
- 170: From Death to Life May 26, 2017
- 169: Why You Need to Start Squatting May 19, 2017