Episode 156: Viome test is a breakthrough microbiome bacteria, epigenetics, epigenome and epigenomics technology pioneered by Naveen Jain Viome.
Episode 155: Dr. Adrienne Scheck joins the show to share her research on the therapeutic use of the keto diet for malignant brain tumors.
Episode 154: . Zach Bitter is a world record holder in running and has smashed the stereotype that athletes need high amounts of carbs for fuel.
Episode 153: Olivia has had quite an interesting health journey in her 20 short years on the planet, and had to learn the hard way what it takes to get and stay well.
Episode 152: If you struggle with overeating you’re not alone. For many, it’s a daily battle they often lose. However, this week’s guest offers hope to the over-eaters and food obsessed.
Episode 151: Are you aware of the harmful impact that blue light from electronic devices can have on your health? Dr. Jack Kruse
Episode 150: Dr. Howard Glasser offers personal and clinical wisdom to help our kids be their best, and we dig into specific techniques that apply to kids.
- 156: Viome Test with Naveen Jain February 17, 2017
- 155: Supporting the Healing of Brain Tumors February 10, 2017
- 154: Running 100 Miles on Fat February 3, 2017
- 153: Staying Healthy in College and Beyond January 27, 2017
- 152: Never Binge Again January 20, 2017
- 151: The Dark Side of Blue Light January 13, 2017
- 150: Transforming Difficult Kids January 6, 2017
- 149: How to Sleep Smarter December 30, 2016
- 148: Cancer as a Metabolic Disease: Part 2 December 23, 2016
- 147: How to Balance your Endocannabinoid System December 16, 2016