Episode 150: Dr. Howard Glasser offers personal and clinical wisdom to help our kids be their best, and we dig into specific techniques that apply to kids.
Episode 149: Shawn Stevenson is an expert in the world of sleep, and offer fantastic tips for “sleeping smarter.”
Episode 148: Boston College professor Thomas Seyfried to continue the discussion on reframing cancer as a metabolic disease, rooted in mitochondrial dysfunction.
Episode 147: Dr. Blair shares cutting edge research on CBD, it’s practical implications, and how CBD products fit into my Multi-Therapeutic Approach.
Episode 146: Todd White, who is the founder of Dry Farm Wines, a keto-friendly, organic wine company that will knock your socks off.
Episode 145: Dr. Tom O’Bryan is an expert on autoimmune related disorders, and offers a wealth of knowledge on the subject.
Episode 144: We talk about the benefits of ketosis on CHTV often, and receive many viewer questions regarding the in and outs of successful implementation.
- 150: Transforming Difficult Kids January 6, 2017
- 149: How to Sleep Smarter December 30, 2016
- 148: Cancer as a Metabolic Disease: Part 2 December 23, 2016
- 147: How to Balance your Endocannabinoid System December 16, 2016
- 146: Can you drink wine and stay in ketosis? December 9, 2016
- 145: Getting to the Source of Autoimmune December 2, 2016
- 144: Keto Q & A November 25, 2016
- 143: Back to Life After Lyme and Mercury Poisoning November 18, 2016
- 142: Triumph Over Anxiety and Chemical Sensitivity November 11, 2016
- 141: Could Parasites Be Making You Sick? November 4, 2016