Episode 165: Gastroenterologist and Atrantil creator Dr. Ken Brown joins the podcast to share research on SIBO, it’s root causes, and clinical use of Atrantil.
Episode 164: Simon Pompa recently completed an 11 day water fasting regiment. He is, or should I say was, my carb addicted son, who loves all things food and cooking.
Episode 163: Brilliant science writer Travis Christofferson shares insights from both a historical and modern perspective on cancer research and treatment options.
Episode 162: Dr. Eric Zielinski has been researching the therapeutic use of essential oils and shares insights including how to find the best quality oils.
Episode 161: Dr. Randy Michaux has a powerful “Why” driving his passion to make an impact in the lives of his patients, family, and anyone he meets
Episode 160: Fasting continues to be a hotly debated topic and I bring back Dr. Jason Fung, the world’s top fasting expert, to continue the conversation.
Episode 159: Ben Greenfield brings the latest in human health and performance to reward and streamline health and life.
- 165: Do You Have SIBO? April 21, 2017
- 164: Should Kids Fast? April 14, 2017
- 163: Tripping Over the Truth April 7, 2017
- 162: Essential Oils, Worth the Hype? March 31, 2017
- 161: How to Walk the Talk March 24, 2017
- 160: Fasting Questions Answered with Dr. Jason Fung March 17, 2017
- 159: Biohacking with Ben Greenfield March 10, 2017
- 158: Fasting Q & A March 3, 2017
- 157: Diet Variation February 24, 2017
- 156: Viome Test with Naveen Jain February 17, 2017