Episode 187: To dig into the science behind red light therapy, Justin Strahan and Scott Nelson, co-founders of Joovv, join the show and explain how it works
Episode 186: Renowned cardiologist Dr. Steve Sinatra joins the show to share his expertise on proven heart attack prevention
Episode 185: Cryotherapy expert Kevin Kramer joins the show to help us understand the benefits of this age-old “temperature variation” treatment.
Episode 184: Dr. Jason West and Dr. Pompa dig in to the ins and outs of what he does to conquer chronic sickness.
Episode 183: Detox and bioenergetics expert Wendy Myers joins the show to dig in to why this information is impacting the health of thousands around the world.
Episode 182: Most conventional coffee sold today is loaded with mold, carcinogenic compounds, and harmful chemicals that wreak havoc on our bodies and brains.
Episode 181: Neurofeedback expert Dr. Nelson Bulmash joins the show to explain the technology and its real life implementation.
- 187: Does Red Light Therapy Work? September 22, 2017
- 186: Natural Heart Attack Prevention September 15, 2017
- 185: Cryotherapy: Freeze Your Way to Health September 8, 2017
- 184: Secrets to Fixing Chronic Sickness September 1, 2017
- 183: How to Fix Energy Imbalance August 25, 2017
- 182: Is Your Coffee Toxic? August 18, 2017
- 181: How Neurofeedback Can Help You August 11, 2017
- 180: Can Stem Cells Help You? August 4, 2017
- 179: Generational Toxicity July 28, 2017
- 178: My Favorite Bone Broth July 21, 2017