Episode 160: Fasting continues to be a hotly debated topic and I bring back Dr. Jason Fung, the world’s top fasting expert, to continue the conversation.
Episode 159: Ben Greenfield brings the latest in human health and performance to reward and streamline health and life.
Episode 158: We cover intermittent fasting time windows, target fasting glucose numbers, fasting with diabetes and adrenal fatigue, fasting and avoiding weight-loss, fasting to gain weight, and more.
Episode 157: In this episode we dig in to the nitty gritty of why Diet Variation works and what implementation looks like. If you’ve struggled with weight and dieting in the past, you don’t want to miss this teaching.
Episode 156: Viome test is a breakthrough microbiome bacteria, epigenetics, epigenome and epigenomics technology pioneered by Naveen Jain Viome.
Episode 155: Dr. Adrienne Scheck joins the show to share her research on the therapeutic use of the keto diet for malignant brain tumors.
Episode 154: . Zach Bitter is a world record holder in running and has smashed the stereotype that athletes need high amounts of carbs for fuel.
- 160: Fasting Questions Answered with Dr. Jason Fung March 17, 2017
- 159: Biohacking with Ben Greenfield March 10, 2017
- 158: Fasting Q & A March 3, 2017
- 157: Diet Variation February 24, 2017
- 156: Viome Test with Naveen Jain February 17, 2017
- 155: Supporting the Healing of Brain Tumors February 10, 2017
- 154: Running 100 Miles on Fat February 3, 2017
- 153: Staying Healthy in College and Beyond January 27, 2017
- 152: Never Binge Again January 20, 2017
- 151: The Dark Side of Blue Light January 13, 2017